- Rowdy Schoolyard – … my former Wizard coworker, current DC staffer and the artist who created my cartoon avatar now has a sketch blog! I've always enjoyed Rickey's depictions of our coworkers and various people in and around teh comics industry and his daily life. He drew the cartoon me after I spotted him entering the wrong airport terminal after a convention and made the hotel bus stop to pick him up. He's good people – and a really talented artist.
- BeaucoupKevin(dot)com | Behold! YOU CAN’T GROK GIANT-HEADED SPOCK! – The title says it all…
- AP Rankings September 28 – I declare shenanigans on USC remaining in the Top 10, but Florida and Georgia getting booted.
- the Creatures in my Head – illustration and artwork by Andrew Bell – Congratulations to Andy Bell on his recent nuptials. I was fortunate to be able to wish both Andy and his bride-to-be some good wishes at a recent meet-up here in Manhattan, so here's hoping all went well at the big event. (And by the sound of it around the 'Tubes, it did!)
- Zod 2008 – General Zod – 2008 Presidential Candidate – Oooh… Between this and the John McClane For Prez campaign, I suddenly find myself in the "Undecided" camp!
- Geek Deal: Weeds Seasons 1-3 for $49 | /Film – … on the "buy pile," as the kids say.
- Movie Answer Man :: rogerebert.com :: – Priceless = Roger Ebert responds to the following reader question: "Yo dude, u missed out on "Disaster Movie," a hardcore laugh-ur-@zz-off movie! Y U not review this movie!? It was funny as #ell! Prolly the funniest movie of the summer! U never review these, wat up wit dat?"
- Ninjas Can’t Catch You If… – Awesome. (via Dr. Hastings)
Links for Friday, September 26th – Wednesday, October 1st
October 1st, 2008 by Rick · 4 Comments ·