- Ghostbusters Video Game Trailer | /Film – 'Nuff said.
- The Dreaded Viacom Layoffs: 850 People – Keep your fingers crossed for me, folks. I really don't need to look for a FOURTH job in the last 365 days.
- Final Fight meets… Shark? – Haggar vs. Shark? Haggar wins! (via Agent_M)
- Huntsville: Faubus Motel – Traveler Reviews – Not suitable for Americans – TripAdvisor – Oh. My. God. Possibly the worst set of hotel reviews I've ever read. Stay the f' away! (via Chris)
- Fleen: Enjoy Our Semi-Abusive Opinion Mongering » Ah, Wednesday, You Kill Me Sometimes – In addition to putting the employment call out for one of the hardest working people I know, Gary Tyrrell gets in a nice little jab at Brian and I in the alt-text of the lead image. Hold your pointer over the image to read it.
- MTV Multiplayer » Nintendo Plays A Game For Me, Includes Slur – *Owch* Somebody's going to be in big trouble…
- Metallica Signs Sewing Machine on Flickr – Photo Sharing! – Yup That's when you know your time is long past over, rock stars.
- Torchwood Genitals: Torchwood’s Captain Jack Exposes Himself, Appalls One Briton – "Barrowman shared his meat and two veg with the world via webcam during an apparance on BBC Radio 1's Switch show – but, to be fair, he was pushed into it by host Nick Grimshaw, who tempted fate (and Barrowman)…"
Links for Tuesday, Dec. 2 – Thursday, Dec. 4
December 4th, 2008 by Rick · No Comments ·