It’s the end of another busy week, with plenty of work for you to check out on IFC, Digital Trends, and Movies.com, among other sites. But there’s something else you should know, too: this weekend is very special.
Why is it very special? Well, because it’s the weekend before my birthday.
A while back, I ran a big contest on MTV Splash Page tied to my birthday, and I think I might do the same this year. Since the Comic-Con Photo Hunt didn’t exactly pan out, I’ve got some cool stuff that needs a good home. So keep an eye on the site later this weekend (or possibly Monday) for something fun that could win you some sweet, sweet geekery.
Now that all of that is out of the way, here are some links that caught my attention this week:
- Want to get the attention of everyone who grew up during the Nintendo age? Wear this Game Boy dress:
- Andrew Bell just unleashed his latest line of Android collectibles. I must have them all.
- This trailer for the upcoming iOS game Dark Meadow looks pretty great. It looks like a scary version of Infinity Blade, which is something I can definitely get behind.
- I don’t care what you say, I want one of the new Tim Tebow shirts from Nike. Stop laughing at me.
- I love most of these skins for Batman: Arkham City, but it’s starting to feel like overkill. Also, no “Red Son” or “Gotham by Gaslight” skins?
That’s it for this week… Have a good weekend, folks!